All about a good audio is finding good balance between the input ->EQ->Compression->output.
What i’m using is:
ART PRO MPA2 (2x tubes)
Symetrix 551 parametric EQ
ART Voice Channel (1 tube)
Lexicon MX300 FX machine
THE MAGIC MICROPHONIO!!!! –> Electro-Voice RE-320
My short review: It’s a great sounding dynamic – good directionality, no proximity effect really, rugged.
- HF2 1″ capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra low noise
- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body
- 30 – 18000 Hz
- 150 Ohm
- Switchable frequency response for kick drum or linear
- Robust steel construction
- Dimensions: 216.7 x 54.4 x 49.2 mm
- Weight 681 g
if you need any advise or tips about “your” audio, just look for me on the bands, i help you out!
And you must know, not every voice is the same and fitting correct to each microphone.